Thursday, March 31, 2005

Pop (beer) Star

The other night Jason and I had a beer with dinner. We are sitting at the table and Piper is in her high chair and she wants Jason's empty bottle. It was empty, I swear.

He hands her the bottle and she's putting her mouth all over it and then it happens:

She started singing "Jesus Loves Me," into the beer bottle and it is echoing into the bottle and she's laughing and singing and Jason and I just give each other the look like,

"Already she is a rock star with a substance abuse problem. At least it is 'Jesus Loves Me'."

5 comments:

Jason Dowdell said...

That's my little girl.

Chad Fletcher said...

Look out American Idol here comes Piper.

Thanks for you visit said...

Greetings,

I Really think you have a great blog here, and see you have a very high page ranking, I found this info out from this page. http://pr.blogflux.com/ Try it out.



I have several pages of my own,

I'ts about femme Clothing. This site is in French language.
My second site is about Chaussures that is Shoes in french and bottes that is boots in french.

My Third site is about Chocolate that is made in France. The Frech language just drops to e at the end so it is chocolat

Anonymous said...

I would also check out volkswagen jetta accessory

Anonymous said...

A friend just showed me this neat website full of momma joke
I cant believe the quantity an quality of humerous momma joke it contains
Heres one of the jokes i found on it:
Bob brought some friends home to his apartment one night after they had been out painting the town. One friend noticed a big brass gong in Bobs bedroom and asked about it."Thats not a gong" Bob replied "thats a talking clock. Watch this!"
Bob struck the gong and sure enough a voice on the other side of the wall screamed "Hey your jerk its 3 o'clock in the morning!"