Monday, March 28, 2005

Easter By the Numbers

3 = Number of Easter egg hunts that Piper participated in
3 = Number of Easter baskets that the Easter bunny brought Piper and Finley (each girl)
20 = Minutes of a nap time Piper had
2 = a pair of matching Easter dresses
2 = number of bags of M&Ms Piper had for breakfast
1 = number of times that Piper went all the way under the water in the pool
0 = number of meltdowns from anyone
4 = number of helpings of jello salad at dinner that Piper ate
Too numerous to count = amount of candy consumed by a crazy 2 year old

1 = Risen Savior who died on a cross to save all of us from ourselves and each other. I hope you know that joy and if you don't...ask me, I'll tell you all about it!

1 comment:

Thanks for you visit said...

Greetings,

I Really think you have a great blog here, and see you have a very high page ranking, I found this info out from this page. http://pr.blogflux.com/ Try it out.



I have several pages of my own,

I'ts about femme Clothing. This site is in French language.
My second site is about Chaussures that is Shoes in french and bottes that is boots in french.

My Third site is about Chocolate that is made in France. The Frech language just drops to e at the end so it is chocolat