Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Music to my ears

I was driving yesterday and decided I wanted to listen to a cd. In the Decrapi there is a 6 disc and single disc cd player so I went through what was already in there. I have to say I am a little embarrassed at what I found and immediately realized that I have let my musical knowledge lapse while being busy giving birth and what not.

In my cd player:
  1. Dashboard Confessional Unplugged...not bad
  2. Justin Timberlake...uhm, no comment
  3. Dashboard Confessional, A Mark, A mission, a brand, a scar...because one wasn't enough?
  4. 311...greatest hits, I think
  5. The Wiggles, Wiggle Bay
  6. The Wiggles, the one with Steve Irwin, croc hunter

And in the single disc was an old Counting Crows from high school...guess I was feeling nostalgic.

Very , very sad, I know. Give me little help...what are you listening to?

No comments: