Friday, April 01, 2005

Off to see the wizard

Just got my tickets to see Jack Johnson today. It's in September and i can't wait...it's been a very very very long time since I have done anything remotely adult...(get your mind out of the gutter!).

We went to a spring training baseball game today with my brother Matt who is the newest sports reporter for The Hometown News. He actually writes real articles like a real journalist...I mean he is a real journalist, it's just that he's my "little" brother and it's hard for me to wrap my head around the fact that he has a real job that's like a career.

Every time I told Piper what we were doing today it went like this:

Me: Hey Piper? Did you know that we are going to a baseball game today?

Piper: Basketball game?

Me: No, honey, baseball game

Piper: Basketball game! basketball game! we're going! basketball game!

Me: Right.

Also, I tried to conduct a conference call today while both girls were awake and in the same room with me. You can guess how that worked out. Yeah, I won't be doing that again.

Finely has started playing this oh so fun (read the sarcasm) game called, "I only want to sleep for one hour at a time at night because it is so fun to have you come to my every call." And so, I think that I have gotten maybe 4 hours of sleep in the last 2 nights. No sleep = Grumpy Mama.

No comments: