Thursday, March 24, 2005

In Appreciation

I would just like to take a moment to thank some people for their kindness and generosity. First, let me tell you that I registered for gifts for my birthday at Crate and Barrel as a joke between me and my family. They all know how present-obsessed I am, more so on the giving end...Anyway, it was a joke and a funny one at that.

What I didn't know was that my husband was going to link to that registry on his blog. How embarrassing, right? It was a sweet post about my birthday and I love him, but I know that like 2679834298346 people read his blog and I couldn't believe he put that in there!

So, some of his friends were kind enough to actually purchase things from my registry for my birthday.

To Michael Yang at become.com...thank you so much for the dishes. Now you just have to fly on over to the other coast so we can make you dinner and use them.

And to Rob Thrasher at activSoftware.com...thank you for all the doo-dads for the kitchen. I already used the sandwich cutters to make Piper a sandwich to take with her to Mom's Day Out.

Again, I appreciate your kindness! Happy Birthday to ME!

1 comment:

Michael Yang said...

Shannon,
Thank you for your note on the dishes.
When I have a chance to visit Florida area sometime, I will take up on your offer to visit you, Jason and your beautiful family.

The pictures from the beach soooo wonderful. You are blessed with such beautiful kids. God bless you!

Michael