Monday, August 08, 2005
Favorite Things August
1. So funny t-shirt for my kids
2. Baby Bee stuff from Burt's Bees...my goodness the lotion smells absolutely delicious! And I lovelovelove the shampoo bar.
3. Home Sweet Home candle by the Yankee Cancdle Company...makes my house smell "comfy cozy" as Piper andI like to say.
4. Mom's Day Out...there is nothing like having just 3 hours to get stuff done without worrying about crying or diapers or potty accidents or making sure you still have 2 girls with you and you didn't "accidentally" lose one.
5. Blingo click the link on my page and become one of my blingo friends!
6. I got this speaker thing for my ipod mini and I LOVE it! This way we get to listen to all the music I have paid good money for...I tell Jason all the time, what good is my ipod if I can't listen to the music? I mean, with 2 children I can't very well wear headphones and the FM transmitter thing I have in my car sucks, so I got these speakers and we listened to them all weekend. Kind of nice to have the TV off and dance around in the kitchen.
7. This new radio station I found in my area...it plays like 80's and 90's but the really good stuff.
8. The Orlando Science Center...so much fun!
9. My Husband is on my favorites list right now. An absolute amazing man. He was going to surprise me with a trip away this coming weekend but he knew that with 2 children spontaneous = telling my in advance so I could prepare. Not sure what we are going to do yet, but it really is his idea that counts and it romantic all by itself.