There are times, on occasion, when people call and say they are right around the corner, and could they stop in and visit?
What are you going to say...Yes, come on over!
Here are some tips on how to clean your house...well, not really clean...more like make a place to sit or make your house presentable....in the emergency that is the "Drop By."
1. Stuff as much as you can in any closet that will hold it as long as you are not planning on opening the door while your guest is there.
2. Make sure you have a bedskirt so you can push anything that will fit under the bed. Also, under the couch is a great place to stash shoes.
3. The oven is a great place for dirty dishes...just remember they are there.
4. Make sure there is toilet paper in the guest bathroom.
5. Light a candle, spry some febreeze and dim the lights.
Many a time, Jason has come home and been under the false impression that the house is clean and neat, until he opens the door to the closet. He thinks I am funny...I call it creative cleaning.