Sunday, January 02, 2005

Happy New Year...a little late!

Happy New Year to everyone!

So now comes the time to make some New Year's resolutions (NYR) and honestly I can't stand it when people say, "My NYR is not to make any NYRs." Come on! Challenge yourself...don't be lazy. With that said...I would like to make some resolutions for other people in my life that may not be able to do that for themselves.

Piper's Resolutions:
1. Learn to go in the potty
2. Get over the..."no, mine" stage
3. Be nice to my sister
4. Listen to my parents
5. Move into my "big girl" room

Finley's resolutions:
1. Sleep through the night (to me this means only getting up to nurse once)
2. Learn to hold my head up...then sit up...yada yada yada
3. Stop hitting myself in the face
4. Learn to sleep in my crib
5. Move into my own room

Jason's resolutions:
1. Buy my wife lots of diamonds
2. Take my wife...and maybe the kids...on vacation
3. Stop killing myself at my job
4. Start dating my wife again
5. Spend quality time with each of the girls, alone and together

And now Shannon's resolutions:
1. Get healthy
2. Start back to school to get a master's degree
3. Start dating my husband again
4. Learn to cook
5. Start some family traditions

Now, these resolutions are just the tip of the iceberg as what I want to accomplish this year, but I won't bore you with all that.

I wish for my family to know that I love and cherish them, and that they are everything that is true and genuine and real in my life.

Good luck with your resolutions and God bless you in the coming year.

No comments: