Thursday, January 06, 2005

Dora x2

So, I took the girls to story time at Barnes and Noble this morning...we didn't actually make it in time for the story part but we did make it for the giving of the stickers which is all Piper cares about anyway.

The first thing Piper sees as we enter the store is a Dora the Explorer book. She is OBSESSED with Dora. As she is carrying the book around...kissing the picture of Dora on the front...I hear someone call my name. I turn around and see a the woman that used to cut my hair and believe it or not her name is...DORA. I do not remember this until she bends down to Piper and says, "hi, I'm Dora."

I have never seen Piper so confused, excited, and terrified at the same time. She just kept looking back and forth from the book to the real life Dora standing in front of her.

What she must have thought!

No comments: