My friend Kellie did this on her blog so I stole it from her.
My current favorite things:
1. My double stroller. I resisted buying one for a while and now I don't know how I lived without it. It ways about the same as my single stroller and it folds up really easy and it fits through doorways. I use it just about everyday and I have taken it everywhere including through the mulch at the playground.
2. My Mommytags necklace. Mine has Piper Jolie's and Finley Claire's names and their birthdays.
3. My new IPod Mini that my dear hubby got for me for no real reason. It's pink and now I don't have to go out and buy a CD for just one song. My playlist is very random and has everything from Queen to Laurie Berkner (one of Piper's favs!).
4. My oh so cool wheels, my Jetta stationwagon. I think I got 36 mpg the other day, how cool it that?
5. This headboard from pottery barn...it will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine.
Now these are all material things and here are my other current favorites:
1. The way God is blessing my brother and sister-in-law.
2. Reading my brother's articles in the newspaper.
3. Saturday morning breakfast with my family.
4. Living in paradise...going to the beach...a sunburn...sand in between my toes...the smell of sunscreen on my babies.
5. Bathtime and bedtime...the quiet time I spend snuggling with each girl..."Snuggle me mama" Piper says to me.
Maybe I'll start doing this once a month or something. Thanks Kellie for the idea.