Thursday, January 05, 2006

Work it out

So, Jason got me a membership to the gym for Christmas and before you berate him, I wanted the membership as one of my goals before baby #3 is to get fit just so that I can get fat again. Anyway, I do want to look good in a swimsuit and I feel like one thousand times better when I am in shape. I have gone everyday since well...I have been 3 days in a row and today I took a break because my body is in shock. Is it normal not to be able to walk because your calves are burning and in such excruciating pain that you think you are going to throw up?

Funny story...on my way to the gym I was driving and reaching for something on the floor of the passenger side and I twisted my arm and head in such a way simultaneously that I thought I was going to pass out because of the pain. This was on the way to the gym.

In my quest for a drop dead sexy body I decided that I needed to have the appropriate music to keep me motivated and since I received numerous itunes giftcards for Christmas I decided to spend them. And so I present my workout playlist...feel free to add suggestions and critiques:


Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson

Gold Digger (Featuring Jamie Foxx) - Kanye West

In da Club - 50 Cent

Lose Yourself - Eminem

Check On It - Beyoncé & Slim Thug

My Humps - Black Eyed Peas

I Believe in a Thing Called Love - The Darkness

Mr. Brightside - The Killers

Beverly Hills - Weezer

I Melt With You - Nouvelle Vague

Ruby Blue - Roisin Murphy

These Words (I Love You, I Love You) - Natasha Bedingfield

Mudfootball (For Moe Lerner) - Jack Johnson

Catch My Disease (Live) - Ben Lee

Bubble Toes - Jack Johnson

All These Things That I've Done - The Killers

Somewhere Only We Know - Keane

Original of the Species - U2

Soul Meets Body - Death Cab For Cutie

late addition - Portions for Foxes- Rilo Kiley

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wait until your abs hurt so bad that you can't get out of bed..literally!

Good mix of tunes, Evan made me a mix on my iPod...very random stuff but I find when the techno or rap songs come on I run/bike alot faster!

samfdogmic said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.