Haven't done one of these in a while so here goes:
1. The Dyson vacuum. It pretty much sucks up anything; however I have an area rug in our family room that has pulls in it from velcro and the dyson gets caught up on it and won't run over it.
2. Strawberries. It is strawberry season here and we are already enjoying the fruit by itself and strawberry shortcake, yum! I think this is also what prompted Piper to want a "Strawberry Shortcake" birthday party. Rest assured I am not buying into that kind of commercialism and buying all the crap that goes along with that theme. We will be doing strawberry related activities and maybe I'll buy the plates but that's it!
3. My baby Piper. She's gonna be 3 this month.
4. Fleetwood Mac
5. Going to the gym. Yes, I am exhausted, but it's a good exhausted.
6. Simple Green cleaning products. They're non-toxic and actually work on dried up oatmeal on the ceiling.
7. A baby that is now walking.
8. I still really love my car. A friend of mine called me up last week and said, "I am almost at your house and I want to show you my Christmas present." Well, she pulled up in a beautiful brand new minivan. Nothing against minivans, but I just can't do it. She said to me, "Now I really feel like a mom." and I said to her that maybe I should look at one of these mom-mobiles and she said, "Shannon, I don't think you're ready for this yet." I don't think she could be more right and I don't think I will ever be ready. The features are wonderful and the roominess is fantastic, but no, I can't do it.
9. Children's Triaminic Night time cough and cold. For those of us who like to get some sleep without waking to the sounds of someone coughing up every organ in their body.
10. These cutey-patooty t-shirts. I like this company and I have some of their maternity pieces that are stylish and comfy. I ordered a t-shirt for Bug and Birdie!