Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Favorite Things

It's time for another Favorite Things post:

It's been a rough month but we leave for vacation in 3 days so that more than makes up for the difficult times.

1. ANTIBIOTICS! for me! for Jason! for the girls! Come on - everybody's doing it!

2. Flylady : she is changing my life one "zone" at a time.

3. Our coffeemaker: I did not become a grown up until I started needing coffee every morning.

4. Strep throat: although it has not been pleasant each of the 3 times I've gotten it, it has done wonders for my figure...it's the new fad diet!

5. Dinner and lunch with 2 different great couples that we actually think we could be friends with because they are not weird.

6. Reality TV: Brat Camp, Property Ladder, Miami Ink, Million Dollar Agents, What Not To Wear

7. DVR: Digital Video Recorder...without this, these reality shows would not be on the list of favorite things

8. These onesies for twins since they are in my near future ( a niece and nephew)

9. The Wootini from Outback Steakhouse...my goodness

10. This website

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Health blog. It pretty much covers Dieting Health Fitness Exercise related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Blog.
Thanks for all the information and for putting up a useful site.
digital television