Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Because I'm Lazy

I stole this

Are you...
1. a cuddler? with my children
2. a morning person? uhmmm, not so much
3. are you a perfectionist? no
4. talented? I am seriously talented...what kind of question is that?
5. religious? i guess
6. in your pajamas? no
7. left handed? no



Last:
1. friend you saw: labschool people
2. phoned: voicemail
3. sent text: what's that? have never "texted" anyone
4. recieved text: see above
5. message over myspace: kelly
6. instant message: jason about a post I want him to write baout condoms.

LAST NIGHT:
1. wore: pajama time
2. last night was: routine
3. got any plans: me? don't you know my social calendar is full! right.

Favorite:
1. number: 7
2. color: right now? orange and blue and pink and green...it's so hard to choose
3. season: summer

Currently:
1. missing: family
2. needing: health insurance
3. wanting: thai chicken pizza for dinner

q's and a's
q: first thing you did this morning: shower
q: Last thing you ate: pretzel fish and roasted red pepper hummus
q: Do you have anything bothering you? stressing about Piper's birthday party
q: What's the last movie you saw?:Children of Men
q: Where is the last place you went? picked up Piper and her friend from school
q: Do you wish upon stars? sometimes
q: Are you a friendly person?:I don't know, am I?
q: Where did you sleep last night?: my bed
q: What color shirt are you wearing? white long sleeve thermal under a orange blousy thing
q: When was the last time you really cried? last week when I was sick
q: What was your last thought before you went to sleep last night? thinking about the morning routine
q: What are you about to do? put Finn down for a nap
q: If you could drink anything right this second, what would it be? water
q: What's your job position called? mama
q: What's your favorite month(s)? November, January,February, March, May July
q: What was your elementary schools mascot? Lion and Cougar
q: what's your favorite bottled water? I don't care
q: What were you doing at 9pm last night? reading this book
q: Did you attend your high school prom? yes, it was lame
q: Did you go to someone else's prom? I went to a "banquet" with a boyfriend when I was in 7th/8th grade and the boyfriend was a jr./sr.
q: Do you prefer coffee or tea? tea
q: Something red within 5 feet? tablecloth
q: How much french do you know? oui?
q: Ever crash a car, been in an accident? no
q: Do you look good in yellow? depends on the shade
q: Do you sing? I actually don't ever speak, just sing everything like I live in a musical.
q: Ever sing in public? see above
q: Least favorite color? I don't think i have a least favorite there is something good about every color
q: Ever had dippin dots? no
q: How many driving tickets have you had? I don't know what qualifies as a driving ticket?
q: Do you own your own house? yes
q: At what age do you want to get married? I was 22
q: Have you ever been married? see above
q: How many kids do you have/want? somewhere between 3 and 5 maybe
q: Do you like anyone right now? who don't I like?

No comments: