Monday, October 23, 2006

Over the weekend

"Other Parent" Day at labschool for Piper and Jason

cra(p)ft show with my bestest Kelly and Fin

new shoes for the Bird

refinishing furniture all by myself (I did it! Good for me!)

Fin finally entering the pool and learning that she LOVES to swim

a houseguest

family date night to the fair

a little of this and a little of that

thinking of trying this recipe now that it has finally cooled off a bit (like 77* is really cool, right?)

How was your weekend?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't heard from you in awhile. I hope you and your family are well. And that you had a wonderful Halloween together!!

Anonymous said...

I second that. Halloween pics?

Anonymous said...

Ok...so starting to get a little worried. I hope everything is ok with you and your family and we hear something from you soon!!