Updates: I have so many that I will list them and then come back to them in future posts, that is if anyone still reads this blog?
1. The girls have new beds and Finley has sort of moved into her "big girl" bed.
2. Finley separated her shoulder last week and we thought she had broken her collar bone.
3. We have new living room furniture.
4. I am now 14 weeks pregnant and feel as though I've been pregnant forever. All the little kids at labschool keep saying, "but where is your big belly?" Yeah, I haven't gained anything yet but heartburn.
5. We are going to Tallahassee next weekend for a football game, just me and the hubs.
6. This may be the first year I don't make halloween costumes.
For today I will write about our plans for this weekend. Up until now I have pretty much felt like crap. It is not unusual for me to feel this way for the first few months of pregnancy, but this time is just seemed more difficult. I am extremely exhausted most of the time and have not appetite really. Until about 2 weeks ago I was taking the generic zofran for nausea and that helped but now I'm out of it nad it is really expensive so I'm just kind of toughing out the few times I feel nauseous during the day. Wow, I'm such a whiner.
Anyway, so this weekend we decided to take a little mini-vacation to Tampa. We are going to the aquarium (that link may not be working) and the zoo and staying near Channelside so we can take the trolley everywhere.
We needed a break and we are going to have fun!
Hope you all have a great weekend as well and do something with people you love.
I wish you well!