Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Outwit Outlast Outplay Out-PARTY!

I don't even want to talk about the last few weeks.

What I do want to talk about is this party that I'm giving on Saturday. It is a "His and Hers" couples shower for my brother-in-law and his fiance who happens to be one of my best childhood friends. The theme is "Survivor", so I figure we need an eating challenge, a trivia challenge (trivia about Noah and Tiff) and a physical challenge. I am also setting up a "confessional" where each couple can give Noah and Tiff advice or well wishes.

Anyway, ideas anyone?
Please?

Oh, and is dog food, the wet kind, edible...for like, people?

And just because they're goofy: my family. We went to the beach the other evening after dinner...one of my favorite things to do together.







seriously, a little help with the survivor stuff, ok?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got to have team flags. (couple vs couple or guys vs girls) oh, and of course team names. (possibly last name of bride vs last name of groom)
Will have to think of some more.. will let you know if I come up with any more idea's. Good luck, it sounds like a blast! Oh..and for the challenges you need immunity items. Is that what they are called?

Anonymous said...

Here's a link for you to check out with some idea's. Hope it helps!! Let me know if you decide to go with any of them!!
http://www.adultpartyideas.com/html/survivor_party.html

Delilah said...

I seem to remember someone eating wet dog food at Young Life camp, I saw if the mutts can eat it we can too...I would just make sure it isn't one of the recalled kind.

Anita said...

Totally off the subject, who is Noah marrying? Do I know her? I'm not good with the whole party thing but I hope everything turns out well.