Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Piper Speak

yesterday at school, Piper made a variation of a "stress ball" with a balloon filled with flour. When I picked her up she showed me that she had made one for each member of our family and then she told me:

"Hey Mom, look at this! Do you know what this looks like?(pulling at the end of the balloon that is tied off) It looks like a nipple. Like your nipples mommy on you big boobs! You have really big nipples and really big boobs!"

(meanwhile all the other parents are snickering and as i am sure, checking out the "girls")

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Shannon, that's so funny! I remember one day when Lexi and I were in the shower she was staring at the girls and she said, "Mommy, when I'm a grownup am I going to have big boobs like you? Cause they sure are big!" It was hillarious!

Anonymous said...

completely awesome.

Anonymous said...

So funny!