Thursday, May 12, 2005

things to come

just so you know, I am not slacking off...we have had some technical difficulties in our family life right now and I have not had the proper amount of time to post anything that makes sense. I wish I could talk about it, but right now it is too delicate of a situation. As soon as I figure out how to post with pictures thru Flickr I will tell you all about our vacation. I know, I know...you can't wait?

Until then, if you pray...please pray for our family right now. We very much appreciate the prayers lifted up by our brothers and sisters in faith. When I can fill you in, I will.

2 comments:

Jason E said...

You can count on me! I sure hope this all turns out for the best. Just keep positive and don't lose faith!

Eric said...

It's totally lame! Prayers are going on here. Keep us in your prayers also!