Yes, we leave for NYC in 2 days and I have a whole list of things I have yet to accomplish:
1. Worry about leaving the girls
2. Pack 4 people - Me, Jason (yes, I pack for him), Piper, and Finley
3. Grocery shop for various food items that the girls will need - ie soy milk and oatmeal
4. Freak out about leaving the girls
5. laundry, laundry, and more laundry
6. Did I mention I am extremely nervous about leaving the girls - like that queezy feeling you get in your stomach because you are so incredibly anxious
7. Wrap some presents so they are done
8. Finish Christmas shopping
9. I am leaving my BABIES. ALONE. WITHOUT. ME.
10. Clean the entire house from top to bottom
so, do you think I will get it all done?
By the way, I have some things I really want to write about but I have not had the time or the motivation to get it done. Maybe I will blog from NYC, but maybe I will just be too busy having fun and worrying about my babies. Did I mention that we are leaving them here?
oh, and NOBODY has given me any suggestions of what to do, where to go, or where to eat while in the big apple. Come on people. I will blame you all if I don't have a good time! You have 2 days. Get busy.